Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Painter

The brush is moist
Broad strokes
It seems
There is little thinking involved
Just action
Happens every time
I paint my muse
Brushing up and down
Then clockwise
You seem tense
But whatever you're holding back
Is released
Once things go counter
Paint dripping
You scream
THIS IS IT!!
Pleased with the master piece
That I just painted for you
However you can't speak
Just lay there and smile

(C) 2010
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

YGND said...

This is a sex poem without being overly explicit. It leaves just enough to the readers imagination. Very mentally stimulating.

Ideologikal said...

Thank you, when writing this piece I said I didn't want to be vulgar or anything along those lines just something romantic and to sweep the mind away.