Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'll always come back to you

Pardon my voice folks I kinda lost it :(









What to say? I miss you starting off, never knew how much I cared until the day that you stopped caring about me


Sad that it had to get to this point

Wonder how stupid I look from the outside loving you, when you don’t love me and have moved on away from the pain I put you through

Started to send a text but didn’t want to thumb out that many characters

Next thought about an email but how would I word it?

And a phone call is out the window……too much of a coward to get an immediate retort

So here I am writing more poetry to you

This time it’s a letter asking for forgiveness, hope I’m not making a public spectacle of myself



I want you back



You should’ve been my wife



I was too young to realize that, wanting to play around not being thankful for my dream girl

And that’s when our relationship turned into a nightmare

Our union would’ve been the thing of legends



But you don’t want a part of me



I promised you I would care for your heart like it was mine then I was ever so careless with it and now you can still see the cracks in it after rebuilding





Don’t let this be the end of us, the more I try to get away the more I stay

A magnetic for you and all you wish to do is repel me
This can’t be the way we end.........



© 2011

All Rights Reserved



2 comments:

Unknown said...

A lover, revisited. Beautiful.

Ideologikal said...

Yes its funny how we always seem to go back to our first love even if we're not welcomed by them