Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Black in America


Just to further educate those who may not know on things that have been going in this world that aren't really getting the coverage they deserve I also invite you to take a look at stores for Frederick Jermaine Carter and Oscar Grant......I'm not saying we need to reorganize the black panthers but this is getting insane and we all need to stand up and say this isn't right


Freedom of speech apparently means you can spew racist comments and give subpar apologies for it….that’s if you give one at all


Fascist flunkies

So let me get this straight a few years ago when a “Good ole boy” was in the oval office if we spoke out we weren’t Americans, told to go back to from whence we came

I was born here just like you were Buford!

And I don’t like everything politicians do whether we share the same complexion or not

But I do know out and out bigotry when I see it

The blacked out pictures, the imposing of the faces of primates on the face of our president

Not gonna fly

We weren’t allowed to speak word one back then but fast forward to the present and it’s a totally different story

All the troubles of the world fall on the shoulders of this one man like this all wasn’t set into play 8….maybe even 12 years ago

Worse than the Apollo, America refuses to truly give a brother a chance

No this isn’t just another black man talking about how hard he has it, rather a fellow American just like you that has seen enough if someone doesn’t speak out against these atrocities then who will?

If you want the luster of this country restored we have to work together

We may not like each other and that’s fine but a level of respect must be established

Now are you willing to help or are you going to continue and complain about how things were better before?



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: