Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Falling In Love with a Angel





You get me high
Make believe I have wings
Never had an experience quite like the one I have when I am with you
Everybody says you have control over my mind
They could never understand the bond we’ve forged

I’d do anything for you
Lie for you
Steal for you
Even got my ass whooped a few times for you

Hallucinations overtake my eyes
Mirages of you telling me to come near even when you’re not remotely close to location

Need a compass
A zeta beam can teleport me to your exact latitude longitude and we can pick up where we left off

Loving so good I had to get it in vials just to keep my cravings for you at bay when I can’t have you

Your joint is a killer
I want to dip my happy stick in you
…..Now it’s wet
Toe tag me baby
I’m down for the count

Numb in the proceeding moments following our encounters

Intoxicated
Staggering
Unsteady
Slurring my speech even
Friends asking me why eyes are bloodshot
The memories of you alone are enough to make me lose balance on command

Get it too good might have to call the EMTs
Remember last time?
I was laying in the middle of the kitchen floor having convulsions because you gave me a high dose of your love

Putting my hands on you
Normally I’m not aggressive but I don’t want you to go

Unusual type of love indeed
Nothing holy about it
You’ve just an account of addict
Angel dust

S. Logan
2012

No comments: