Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crescendo


I don’t want to waste your time anymore than I already have
I have no plans for you
I don’t know even know what I want in a woman
Let alone what to do with a good one like you

Stop waiting for me

I’m not worth it
I know this may hurt but nothing can compare to the years I’ve played with your heart

Release therapy

Addition by subtraction
After all this time of playing cat and mouse
Letting go of this sham what we call a love is our only course of action
Perhaps I should’ve made it official with you back then

Remember when?

We first met?

I wasn’t ready still had to get my whoring out of the way
Now I’m sitting here a different man today
Gone are my needs to always have a woman any woman laying in the bed with me

I’ve grown…but in all the time of just finding Ms. Fat Booty, I’ve neglected figuring out the traits that I want in a soul mate

My fault
My bad

You only wanted me for close to a decade
Now I am ready to turn my back on everything we’ve ever had

Don’t wait for me please
Turn and walk away
This time don’t look back……

-S. Logan
2012 

No comments: