Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Bite Marked Heart




Glassed over look has replaced my normal intense stare
While smiling thinking of the moments we've shared
Each time is better than the last
What did you do to me?
Did you put something in my food?
I am caught in the rapture of you…..of love
My life has never been this good
Air is sweeter
Sun is brighter
The nights are not as dark and cold as they were once before

You are safe in my grasp

Bitten by you
My heart is now in overdrive
I see the light at the end of the tunnel
And my wife is standing at the end….waiting

You won’t have to wake too long for me baby, I am on my way.


Steve Logan
©2013
#2 of 30

No comments: