Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Classified Information

I will die
With this
Secret
It may be obvious
To the world
But if I never admit
Their right
It’s just speculation
But how long
Can I do this?
They say if you can’t
Love the one you want
Love the one you’re with
The one I really love
Doesn’t know
A friend of mine
I am too shy to tell her
So I just pretend I only want the friendship
How long before she notices
I go to the other room
To talk to my
“Friend”
Feel like I am cheating
Though there has been no physical interaction
I would welcome it
And not think twice
Do I sacrifice a sure thing?
For the great unknown
Lose a friend
But what if I gain a wife?
Decisions
Decisions

© 2010 Steve Logan
All Rights Reserved

No comments: