Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Misunderstood

It will take time
To solve the rubix cube
That is me
Complex individual
Passionate
But willing to submit to reasonable logic
Arrogant
But humble
Standoffish loner of the night
Like Batman
But a beacon of shining hope
Ala Superman
Hero mixed with villain
Poet Monday – Saturday
Preacher on Sunday
Soul speaker by God’s gift
Myth destroyer by trade
Momma was more of a saint
Daddy a glorified sinner
Heart is always in the right place
But my mind gets me in and out of jams
A poetic rebel
Underground emcee chip on my shoulder
Size of a bolder used to be a pebble
Adding value to the shock
Master thief picked the lock
So you can never place in your box

© 2010
All Rights Reserved

No comments: