Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Boo Season

Chilly days


Cold nights

All I want

Is some I can hold tight

No need to give us a name

Relationships are all hype

But its snowing

Saying a winter storm is headed this way

You don’t have to go home

And I don’t want to be alone

The wind chill factor is in the negative digits

Snow on the ground

Layer up on the clothing

Boo Season

Time to get with it

In the summer time

We break away

No hard feelings

Unless you want to stay

But now lets just focus on the present

No need to rush into a future

Enjoy our time for the moment

No need to worry about the sticker price

Things have already been taken care of

Gift wrapped for you

Time to own it

No comments: