Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Shy

Pardon me


I hope you don’t reject me

After I built up the courage to come and talk to you

Let me introduce myself

My name is Steve and yours is?

That’s a beautiful name

Don’t be alarm by me kissing your hand

Not suggestive meant by it

Just showing a lady the affection this gentleman has for her

I see you walking around this building in the morning all the time

We speak

I really enjoy your smile

It makes me feel like the world isn’t that bad of a place

The way your hair sways from side to side in a fluid motion

Then after we greet

You pass me

I catch a sniff of you

I recognize the fragrance

I can also tell you took time to pick out how

How it perfectly complements your natural scent

If you have a man

He can’t treat you as good as I can

There is no way he can make you smile as much as me

Laugh

Feel like you’re on cloud nine

Wake up and leave the house

With a smile on your face

Send I love you texts during the day

When you walk in from a long day show you

How much I miss you

All this and more

If you will be mine



© 2010

No comments: