Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

All Is Fair In Love

All is fair in love

The special someone they go right above

Everything that you’ve ever known

From a person

Matters of the heart

Your breath is stolen

When you lay eyes on this work of art

But on day

Its over

And you once mighty heart

Is broken into pieces

Served to strangers a la carte

Light used to shine bright

But now just flickering

The lovely evenings you used to have

Turn into long nights of bickering

How long can we continue like this?

I know longer want us

Deciding what I will and won’t put up with anymore

Walking away from you

To keep myself



© 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: