Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pressure

Sometimes I want to cry


But then I remember how prideful I am

How I can never let them see me sweat

Never let them know

How they’ve affected me

No not me

Strong face

YOU CAN’T BREAK ME!!

I’M STILL STANDING!!

But for how long?

Even know

I feel like I am breaking into pieces

I will not lose to it

I won’t let this happen

In the pressure cooker of life

But I refuse to sweat



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

M said...

Felt this way a million times. Great job capturing an emotion felt by many every day.

Ideologikal said...

Thank you I appreciate the feedback, I'm now following your blog soft sullen words its been a great read so far.