Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Does It All Mean?

I often
Find myself
Sitting alone
Pondering
What is this all about?
Life
How will it end?
Old age
Natural causes
Gun or knife
If I am killed at a crack house
Does that mean I was a user?
Maybe I was there
Ministering to lost souls
The dead
Are unable
To vocalize
But they still tell a story
I finally found Christ
At the age of twenty-five
If I don’t get to see twenty-six
Was it all for not?
My soul was saved
But finding God may have
Brought about the final chapter
In my book
Who knows?
Don’t everybody raise your hands at once
Just the thoughts of you narrator
Don’t mind me
I will just keep writing

© 2010 Steve Logan
All Rights Reserved

No comments: