Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Downpour

Warm
Summer night
Lightning
Has knocked out
The power

We open the windows
To catch
A relief from the heat
That has engulfed
This house

Mist flows
Through
The corridor
The weather
Outside is frightful

That however
Is no comparison
To the storm
Brewing between
Your legs

Our lips meet
Similar
To the shaking
Of hands
Agreeing
On this union
To take place
As my hand
Grazes your

Anatomy
You tremble
With anticipation
Of the
Orgasimic
Pleasures that await you

My tongue
Searches
Your body
Seeking
Treasures unknown

As your
Sea of love
Over takes me
I fear nothing
I am
In the softest
Place on earth

(C) 2010 All rights reserved

No comments: