Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dreamer

How does it feel?
The movie
That plays
In your head
Every night
Has some how
Manifested
Into
3-D
The castle in the air
Has been built
A kingdom
Fit for its
King
Loyal subjects
And in this
Manor
A queen
I've been praying
And wishing
On countless stars
To find her
She makes me
Feel
Invincible
Empowered by
The love she gives me
As our lips touch
I feel as if we're
Floating in orbit
Just two lovers
As close to
Heaven
As any have ever been
Without passing
To the plain
Where the angels play
I open my eyes
Her wings shoot to the sides
As I fall back to earth
A dream or a cruel joke?
I guess its not time for me
To meet my angel

(C) Steve Logan 2009

No comments: