Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Candy Store

This poem that I'm sharing with you all tonight is about my struggle in the path I've chosen. In becoming closer with God to become the man that I am supposed to be there are certain things and in this case activities I have left in the past. This is about the sins of the flesh something I am still getting grips on. Enjoy and God bless.

I used to have
Such a sweet tooth
Wanting to sample
All the flavors

Now I never visit
Not to say
I don't like to tease
My taste buds
I'm just
On a leaner
More healthy diet

Funny
Thinking back
On my past
I used to buy this
Store out

A tiger can change
It's strips

Though the struggle
Is hard
I still walk pass
Shop

My will power
Is greater
Than
Any
Temptation

(C) 2010 All rights reserved

No comments: