Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finger Pointing



Go ahead cast all the blame on me


I can take it, I can handle the weight


Never been a man that had a problem admitting fault


But I refuse to take the blame for everything


You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to drag me down instead of cleaning out the skeletons in your own closet





Done with caring enough to get angry


Used to be livid with things you would do


Not anymore, reached a point where nothing else is left to say  but goodbye





How would you feel if I tore you down at every turn


Just because I was having a bad day


Hurting the one that only wants to be there for you


Can’t you see I love you girl


I’m not here for my health





Done with arguing it’s becoming tiresome


Quarreling with no resolution and my life it doesn’t improve it


Not anymore,  reached a point where nothing else is left to say  but goodbye





We’re opposing factions at war


When North Korea crossed the demilitarized zone into South Korea arms are drawn


Neither side willing to call a truce


No longer backing down for the common good


Now I fire on sight


You need some counseling babe


This isn’t the way you’re supposed to show love


Stop making me pay for mistakes that I haven’t made


I understand you’re damaged and all I want to do is heal those wounds


Ease the pain


Guess my good intentions are in vain





Done with you, I must move on


There is no longer an us


Not anymore, reached a point where nothing else is left to say but goodbye



© 2011


All Rights Reserved

No comments: