Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mjolnir




I wield power with this hammer I was blessed with


I can make your head spin...have you thinking about me when I am miles away


Bring down rain......pour


Have you doing thing you've never done...saying things you've never said


Soon as we step foot in the house….make our way to the bed


Let me go deeper…..read your mind….readjust your spine


Using endearing terms to describe you like:  dazzling, angelic, ravishing, marvelous….you’re not just the everyday run of the mill fine


May I enter your temple?


I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t sure I was coming right


I am free of disease, come with only one intention and that’s to please


Bestowing magical properties on you


Don’t ever let this moment end


Press harder


Pleasant pressure


My instrument of love has you climaxing in rapid successions……damn is there anything left in you?


Telling me if I keep this up then you will marry me


Make me the happiest man on the planet


Baby don’t threaten me with a good time


Or should I say a blessed life


I just want to make sure you want this and it’s not just the sex making you act in a desired manner


The gates open, I am being pushed out by your love force


Can’t take it?


I told you time and time again not to run


Only makes me want you more


And in this case the prey won’t escape


Overloading you with my love


Plan on making you an addict


Get hooked on me, I will give you a high daily





© 2011


All Rights Reserved







No comments: