Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Twenty Something

I make mistakes, far from perfect, judge me all you want….but this is MY life and I will live it MY way

Even if that means you will not be by my side so be it, you weren’t mean to be here anyway if you don’t last til the final bell

I don’t answer to you and you don’t answer to me

You can keep your unsolicited opinions on my activities……I’m doing the best I can

At the end of the day that’s all we can ask for

Feed me your feedback but I don’t eat the slop you put it I need actual nourishment

Daily Bread

Help me through the day

Steps guided by God, He knows my heart and I repent to Him for my sins…..Do you?

Clean up my life and make it perfect once you get yours together

Working with what I was given while like you being a work in progress...not to make excuses

This isn’t the time I just want you to lay off me and let me live

Is that too much to ask for?



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: