Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Black Book



Reads like a novel

Tails of my past

I even made notes by certain names

Speaking of names never used the real ones just in case someone stumbled upon my hidden treasure

Cute aliases that remind me of them

Leaving the outside none the wiser

Every now and then I get a little lonely

Instead of trying to find someone new

I prefer to just stick with the tried and true

Just because we didn’t make it as a couple doesn’t mean we can’t continue to be lovers

No hiding the fact

Our bodies are so in tune with each other

We have great chemistry

See you and I want to rip all your clothes off immediately

Inhibitions out the window

As you spread eagle I am maneuvering inside you

Vocal exercises by you now

Doing a crescendo

I can’t deny

No reason for me to lie

I still want you as my woman

The way you used to make me feel high

But I will take this

Only time we don’t argue is when we’re getting into things

Even if it isn’t mine to the outside world

You and I both know how only we can make each other feel



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: