Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Booty Call Hours



Stumbling out the club 3am as Saturday night has lead into Sunday morning

A phonebooks worth of missed calls

All from you I know you only calling me because he’s not around

Text messages telling me how you need someone to talk to

How about you talk to your man

I’ve moved on, can’t associate with you anymore

Dude has contacts at the cell phone company pulling up your phone records throwing me back up in your face when I could really care less about what you got going on

I could do without your games

You playing with hearts hear and I am done being your lame

Never understood how some got off on being chased until I turned into the one that was hunted

Gives you a sense of power, knowing that you can make someone jump through hoops to get at you

Now you left stuck since I care less than you

If that’s even possible

Sending me naked pictures in an attempt to entice me but I’ve been there…done that

You have nothing but physical to offer me but what’s the use of that if afterwards it will lead to an argument

I hear you talking about how only I can get you wet enough to get drowned slow

Thinking you trying to set me

Have a real life version of R. Kelly and Mr. Biggs…..Down low



Cause nobody has to know



Right?.....Wrong!



Stick with you man the one you choose to be with and leave me the hell alone



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: