Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Someone Like You



Chemistry with is still marvelous

Even though you’re no someone else wife

I want you to know that I plan on adoring you for life

Just when I think I am ready to move on thoughts of you

Come out the blue

Epiphany

I presume I should give up on it all

Can’t even find someone that is worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as you

Fallen victim to my inability to forget

I remember the way it felt as our lips touched

How the moments of our passion shared left me distorted for days after

How it felt to know that I had finally lost you

What am I to do now?

Live this life single-handedly

Not fair to marry someone knowing they are second best

Or perhaps I could…..maybe….someday find someone like you



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: