Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Grown & Sexy


I had to put pen to paper, couldn’t get the words to come out verbally…on how to properly pay homepage to this ebony queen
Well built, the sculptor molded you in such a way that nothing could ever be greater
The way you way is graceful, swaying from side to side
Hair flowing….love and silky
You thief!!  The way your skin glows you had to have stolen light directly from the sun
It may not even come back up again but I will be fine with that as long as I can continue to lay eyes on you

The kind of beauty that even a blind man can see

The kind of chocolate that will send taste buds into a craze

Never dined at a café that had a better menu than yours
Don’t know when or if I will get to see another spread like this again
So I better eat all I can since it’s on the house

You got your hooks in me and I don’t want them out

You got me….fiending for you like Pookie for another rock

You’re the drug and I am the addict

Don’t need or want rehab

If they try to send me I will break free to be with you

Like’s you and I wants you

Grown & Sexy

© 2011
All Rights Reserved


No comments: