Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just to get by



This morning I woke up

Feeling like not living but still I got up

Thinking about my life

My child

My family

My job

Then I started drinking and kept going

As I head into oblivion

Not looking back

I’m gone…..I’m gone



Every day it gets harder for me to find the will to get out of bed… Negative thoughts floating in my head…reflecting on things my sub conscious has said



Just to get by…..I’m ready to ski mask it, run up and just take what I want

I have to make it, by any means nesscary

Stomach rumbles



Drink another couple gallons of water



Have another bowl of instant oatmeal



Whatever works

It’s people out there doing more with less

I know I can make it through this

My God wouldn’t put me up against an unbeatable opponent

I will pass this test



Anything to get by



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: