Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Freaks n' Geeks



She’s attracted to my beautiful mind

Strange how things change given enough time

Remember when being intelligent didn’t make you the ladies choice

They would never listen when I was talking about my favorite but still mesmerized by my deep voice

The spell has been placed

Never plan on taking it off

Now she’s playing chess with me, having stimulating conversation about world events…..even playing a game or two of Black Ops

All before a night of mind blowing sex

Nothing like being in tune with your partner…..connecting without the aid of verbiage

Judgment unclouded but I feel high

And if you were give me a drug test not a trace would show in the screen

But when she shows up on the scene I get inebriated thinking about what’s between her thighs



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: