Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Right Above It



Lord I’m begging for you to save my soul, lately I’ve become so cold…watching myself die when I look in the mirror the reflection is starting to look like the me of the old

I keep combating against the urge to become what I once renounced

Smile is rarely seen these days

Walking around on edge, belligerent…ready to set any wrong doer a blaze



Satan get back



Don’t try to overtake my soul

It belongs to the Lord

And even though I don’t always live my life in His image, He is the ruler of all

…Of all



Never let me down

Please don’t let me fall as I hang on for dear life

Feeling my fingers slipping

Went from right above it to now living in it

Will I be able to climb out of the abyss? 

Guess we shall see



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: