Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Intervention






So let me go ahead and admit this
I'm an addict
When it comes to you
You have me doing things that I've never thought I would
Taken me to places I've never imagined I would go
Even though you share a love....shared vows with him under God.....I can't stop
I've crossed lines that Satan himself wouldn't
But I don't plan on stopping anytime soon
You’ve got a hold of my soul
Maneuvering me in whatever direction you wish
I get the shakes
When I am away from you for too long
The smell of your perfume
Lingers on my collar
Reminding me of our latest rendezvous
I've got to get over this
Get you out of my mind
Though it's been many months since I've last had you....I still fiend 

S. Logan
2012

No comments: