Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Housewife of Saint Louis



It’s getting harder and harder to keep her a secret
Sending me naked pics while her papers lays sound asleep next to her
Telling me I should come through because she just sent him on another wild goose chase…..trying to find another token to show his love for her
I show my love with the vigor in each stroke

She tells me I can skinny dip in her pool
Normally I wear a life jacket but I got caught up in the excitement a time or two…..three…..TEN!

My test keep coming back clean
Nothing to worry about on that end

So we continue
It’s deeper now
We no longer have rendezvous of lustful sin
She tells me about how he no longer sleeps in the same bed
Showing me the text messages
He’s calling her everything but a child of God

Nope
I won’t say anything
Not my place dude

I am just the side dick
My duties only list two things:  lick and stick
Not always in that order

We’re doing it again
Turing on the air in this hotel room in the dead of winter
Sex so scorching that it would melt her wedding ring if she still bothered to wear it

“Oh that good”
Is all I can think laying here in this bed
Worn out……too tired to even scoot over so I won’t lay in the wet spot

I fall asleep and as usual when I awake she is gone

What’s this I see?   A note?

Something’s inside of it…
A pen?  No
A toothbrush?  No
Cylinder shaped container?  No

“Two lines means you’re the father…….Love *********”

-S. Logan
2012

No comments: