Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Boomerang Effect



Seems like I’ve been here before
Well I have been
Too many times before

In the same situation
With the same person
…Maybe not the same person but she fits the model of the others before

Always falling for the ones that never end up with guys like me

Said I was done giving my all only to get nothing in return
I can be everything to one person
Instead I am here being one thing to every girl

Never was my intent really
Thinking I could dick them down good enough that they would give me their heart along with their bodies

No such luck…
Same movie….
Different co stars…
I am the constant in this cast

Just when I think the show is over
I’ve taken my last bow…NOPE
Encore after encore

However it seems I have finally outgrown this role

Fin

-          S. Logan
2012

No comments: