Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane


Wings spread out as I head into the sky
Glancing out the window, objects are minuscule but not some much that I can't still make out things I will never see again
I see your house, the sun shinning off of your car....you must've just gotten it waxed
I wonder did he do it?
Let me stop back off of the negative
I must leave all that behind....leave you and I behind
No point in crying over spilt milk right?
Besides if it was meant to be with us then we would still be together
You moved on and as much as I hated you for it, I in turned admired you too
Crazy I know
You had the courage and strenght to do something that I couldn't
Maybe I cared more about what we had than you did or maybe you had just had enough
The once strong links have been broken in our chain
Some how some way I will get you out of my brain
For now however best thing I can do is close the window.....just fly away on this plane

(C) 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: