Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Real life fantasy

Looking in the mirror...what I see is picture perfect but I far from that
My fist makes the glass explode and my dream world is left in shambles!
In trying to think of a new lie to cover up the previous me the have engulfed the real me I find myself starting to ramble
I used to be draped in the shining armor of the white knight but after the venom that ran through my vains was spewed I'm in distress like damsel
Perhaps I should come to terms that this is my life
Maybe I should make it all right
Apologize for being an ass and deceiving you
This is the best way to reach you all should this be last night
Atone for what I've done
Lord will this ensure my place in your kingdom?
Or should I get used to the summers heat, A/C off Satan burns my building
Easy feat considering a house of cards is flammable
I just pray that you forgive me
I'm a changed man see

(C) 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments: