Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fragrance



I've tired to stay away
But every time I think I have finally broken free from her spell
I see her
My heart does things that it has never done with any other
Stay
This is the one God made for you...

Then I begin to second guess
Had this feeling before
All it lead to was hurt feelings and friends turning into enemies

Not with her
She is different
I can feel it in my soul

"Go to her"
I hear the voice in my head getting louder

I am edging closer
The magnet that is her won't turn me loose

Who am I kidding?
I wouldn't be able to escape even if I wanted too

This is....
This is.....
Where I am supposed to be 
I have reached the destination on my journey of love
Now we embark on another path
One as husband and wife.....
I take you be the latest, greatness addition to my life

(C) 2012
S. Logan

No comments: