Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Beautifully Human

I make many mistakes but I am not ashamed of my past nor do I run from it…


I am human and while that may not be an excuse for hurdles that I’ve tripped over I can say with each scar a valuable lesson was learned…..

And with each lesson learned as I look in the mirror flaws and all I love the reflection

The struggles

Emotionally maimed

Mentally down trotted

I still stand here

Facing an army of my demons

I battle…..

Alone…..

I will vanquish them all

They will not gain victory over me…

Warrior…..

King…

Survivor…..

Crafted by God Himself

Built in flaws…

But they in no way take away from the perfections

(C) 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: