Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fogged Windows

You and I
Riding home
On a late night....
I reach my hand over
Caress your thigh.....
Run my fingers up your dress
I feel the goose bumps popping up....
One by one
Fingers making sexual motions
As I bring....
Thunder and rain
Slight
Subtle
Moans mentioning my name
Your hand graze the front of my pants.....
Anticipation.....
Suddenly...
You're gone
To anyone outside of these four doors of steel......
The wetness of your mouth
Makes me jerk the car
Extascy.....
Gotta keep it cool....
Don't want you to stop....
Driving slow now
Want to milk this as long as I can....
Pulling up in front of the house
I let the car run longer
But cut the lights....
You rise up
Kissing me on the next
Telling me you can't wait to get in the house.....instead you want it now
Back seat it is
Lifting up your dress
Excitement takes over....
Can't even remove your panties all the way
Before the plunge is taken....
Sea of love.....
Downpour....
Hands underneath your backside
The higher you raise off the seat....the deeper I dive
Biting me on my neck.....
Cursing me out
Feet kicking the seat
Perfect ending......to a perfect night

(C) 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: