Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dependency of We (Duet with PoetaChica)

First I want to thank my friend and a highly talented poet in her own right Beverly Rivera (Hey queen), I encourage you to follow her blog http://beverlyrivera.blogspot.com and now dear readers I give you
"Dependency of We"

A slow syringe dances in my vein


Euphoric contents unmeasurable in CC's and

needle pushing administration held in disdain.

You are my addiction.

My glazed eyes and pupils bright

Dilated and fixated on skin taught, which I must fight.

Remove

the sweet temptation I dare to kiss the nape of your neck

The ridges of muscular pathways to the happy trail and I lick

to make wet. Who can justify the slavery in which you

captivate me

Addiction knows knows my name

And I respond with undesirable boundaries

as you are my dependency-and



You are the definition

Of what love means

Paradise in my eyes

You make me forget about the others before you

You’re a state of honesty

While I was living in a city of lies

We exist in a bubble

Every time we’re together

Nothing bigger than this moment we share

As the world is crashing down

I am not worried I have you…honored to breathe in the same air



The oxygen in my nostrils flowing to my brain

Cells to the blood pumping, addiction calls me by my governmental my name

Clinging on to the mere capability of you

Knowing that even your possibilities hold an end, but my mind does not share

this clue. For hopelessly entangled in a web full of lies

I hold the psychological dependence on pleasure and enjoyment on my high

Scoring hallucinogenic kisses and inhalant embraces

Fixating on the compulsive desires of broken sleep and cold bedsheets

and I, stuck with numbness around me

No warmth in solitary high thread count covers

I call my name to an imaginary lover-

And I still crave you.



As I make broad strokes with my paint brush

Upon your canvas

Climaxes

Come in rapid successions

Hours turn into seconds

Undying

Long lasting

Two loving souls

Clashing

But not in a violent sense

Here we are

You and I

Past

Present

And future tense



While this slow syringe dances in my veins

Clearly the definition of me

Continuous cataclysmic craving of my addiction to you

Glazed eyes heavily

Wishing for one more hit

of us momentarily unified as one

momentously.

to simply be dependence free psychologically

and forever be released of

we.

No comments: