Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Friend Zone

I often wonder how you see me


Thinking about if we…could actually be a we

Of if our paths are destined to be separate

I see you in a great light

Hold you high regard….swoon just from the thought of you

You got my heart

Though I will never tell you this in person…..the thought of ruining what we have keeps me up nights on end

We connect on a level that is incredible

Can’t wait to talk to you in the morning

And when you call me any number of pet names it takes me on a high

Maybe me and you will come together….should the star align

However for the here and now….Friends will be just fine



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: