Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Infestation

Rotten to the core
But then again
You already knew that
When you first took the plunge in
Purity of another
Fallen victim
To your scorched earth mentality
How do you look yourself in the mirror?
Knowing that you’ve done this to many
Close and far
Think of the families you’ve hurt
In the name of what?!
Revenge???
Someone did it to you
So now
It’s your turn
In the seat of power
And just like a true coward
Instead of facing the bright light of the truth
You hide in the shadows
Out of sight
Out of mind right?
Am I hitting a nerve
I see you visually becoming upset
I smell you skin burning
From the clouds of your dark past parting
Sun is exposing you
For you are
A liar
Cheat
Backstabber
And plague upon the race
Not just African American
But the human race all together
Infector of aids
I have not the power to condemn you
I pray for your soul though
To remove Satan from it
 
© 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: