Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

And The Horse You Rode In On

Here I sit alone
Car filled with cigar smoke
Bottle in my hand
This mine and mine only
Feeling stingy tonight
Talking to myself
That way I won’t get interrupted
Not to say that I’m always right
But I deserve to be heard
If you over talking me
Then how can you hear my words? 

A wise person once told me
The only time you can listen to directions
With your mouth open
Is when your head is between their legs
If you know what I mean 

People hate it when I speak my mind
Done with biting my tongue
On the war path
Back to my old self
Hopped in a machine that was made
For traveling in time 

I know when I post this up
A few people gonna cuss me out
Well the phoenix has finally risen
Back up for ashes
Now I’m going higher than the stars go 

I give one chance and then it’s all over
You’ll never get to see my emotions
Unless I pen them in a drunken rant 

They taking shots at the man that would be king
Telling my girl all these lies
When I’ve never even looked their direction
Going hard
Telling her that I don’t love her enough
But the only reason why they saying that
Is because them hating girls see
That I love her more than myself
Is that too much? 

Court cases
Clowns talking about they pressing charges
God protects me
So my armor is solid 

This is my manifesto
Then I’m going back to ignoring the negative 

Frankly I don’t care
Unlike you
Can't is not in my vocab
Kill everything you knew

Take a close look at the letters alignment
In that last stanza
After that follow it with this

You and the horse you rode in on

No comments: