Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We Need To Talk

Hey boo how you doing today?
I just want you to sit right there and listen to
What I have to say
I wanted to tell you that
I am through with this façade
We call a relationship
I no longer see you as the person I used to love and I want to stray

Please calm down
We both have vested time in this
Can we please let this end in a good way?
This will forever impact that both of us
I don’t think we will ever forget this day
It’s not black and white we’re living in a world of gray
I guess we didn’t make it The verdict was a resounding nay

I am left wondering
Was it all a dream?
Or are you and I both not the people that we perceive ourselves to be?
That arguments have become too much to handle
I think you would agree
The best thing for both of us is to be free

No comments: