Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Make It Like It Was

You're my Gina
Keeping me from going crazy like Martin
A teenage love like Zach and Kelly
When I see you its like the 1st time
I get butterflies in my belly

I want to live my wonder years with you
I'm Kevin Arnold racing down the hall
Trying to catch my dream girl Winnie Cooper

I don't want us to be friends
Like Ross and Rachel
A non traditional couple

Like Kermit and Miss Piggy
Though I wonder how do you still see me?

I don't want to domesticate you
Like Ricky did Lucy
I know you're independent
Working and taking care of home
Let's raise a family like Cliff and Claire Huxtable

I'd rather be broke
Living in the projects
Like Florida and James Evans
The good times out weigh the bad times

Mad about you
Like Paul was about Jamie
Make it like it was
So we can live our happy days
Like Howard and Marion

No comments: