Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stop Breathing

I think of us
And I think of the last time we spoke all we did was cuss
It hurts but you know just like I do
That for the sanity of our minds there can never be a you and I

The more I think
The more I say its better that things turned out like this

One minute we would be happy then the next things would change
Almost in the matter of a blink of an eye 

You say I’ve changed and I say you have done the same
Then we stop talking because I see your aim
And it’s to cause me pain 

You wanting “space” was the best thing that ever happened to me
Because I was too wrapped up in you and now I can be free

Used to be when I saw you coming I would feel glee
But now seeing you reminds me of banshee

No comments: