Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Unbreakable

I'm blessed to have her
Even though I don't show it
As much as I should
I'm getting better
With each day
You're my dream girl
Not gonna run you off
That's what my ole man would do
Then I'd be in the shower crying
Playing Lenny Williams
"I Love You"
Going boo hoo
She yells at me
Saying "STEVE GET OFF THAT DAMN PHONE!"
She thinks I'm talking to other girls
And if you knew my past
Then you wouldn't say she was wrong
I know you probably saying
"Man that dude Steve crazy"
"He just told everybody he used to be a hoe in this poem"
Nah I ain't say nothing like that
But I believe in full disclosure
So that way a chick from my past will get shut down
If she try to break our happy home
Trust me baby
We gonna go far together
This for you my boo
Take it as an
I love you letter

(C) 2009

1 comment:

Jhpoetry said...

Love your dialogues..keep it flowing. BTW-love the blog title...too funny but real.