Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Boundaries




Started out of friends
Yeah friends…..that’s what we’ll call it
Lighthearted flirting
Back and forth
Playing it cool
Even though we both were hot due to standing so close to the torch
Classic romance
Romeo and Juliet
Forbidden lovers
You with him and me with her
Circle is close
We both know each other’s mate
I say I want to meet you just to talk over coffee
But in my mind it’s a date
Remember that time you told me about having a dream about me?
Said it was just a kiss
Knew you were lying
You’re eyes and overall uneasiness told me the whole story
Now you want to keep me at arm’s length
Giving intel on your feelings about me
Telling ole girl sorry
Too late now we’ve already crossed the boundary 

(C) 2012
All Rights Reserved 

No comments: