Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Soul Revival






Lord…heavenly father….my God
I come to you tonight as but a man
For so long I’ve lived believing I was above and beyond discipline for my actions on this earth
I do things that I know are wrong and then ask for forgiveness
Thinking that should do it…..what a fool I am
Done with empty promises
I will be the man that you placed me on this earth to be
Fulfill my purpose even if that means I will meet death for it
It was all meant to happen one day right?
Lord I am so tired
My body, mind and most importantly spirit are week
I fear that if I stop moving for even the minimum amount of time I will never physically move again
….
Renew my will to live
I’m begging…please

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: