Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Exile




I am a nomad on land that I once called home
Friends have turned to enemies…..yesterdays enemies are more dangerous today because they are not buddy buddy with former friends
How do you fight against someone that you trusted…that knows pertinent information about you….how do you know they won’t use it to hurt you?
My darkest secrets exposed
Put on display
Do we just play this game of war?
You let a few hidden gems out of the treasure chest, now I have no choice but to pull a file from the classified cabinet that I have on you
We exchange looks of utter disgust when passing each other
Both claiming rights that the other lied to them in some way…shape or fashion
However you aren’t the only one giving me that stare
I keep my head on a swivel
I will not initiate the drama but I will end it
Hate that it’s come to this…perhaps the season was the reason that you changed up on me
It’s still nothing but love for you and everyone else whom I’ve lost to hate
No beef here….no words said

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: