Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reason or season






Nothing is left to chance
All steps have been calculated
Every mistake accounted for
Triumphant party has been preplanned
Everything is organized even the chaos
So far be it for me to not recognize that our meeting was already set in stone
Are you here for the short term or the long haul?
Will I learn a valuable lesson to take into my elder years after meeting you?
Or will you just disappear like sand in the wind…leaving no signs that you and I ever inhabited the same space?
Reason…..season
Turning like the color of the leaves
Mood swings like the Saint Louis weather…wait 5 minutes and it will change
How long?
Is our bound strong?
Seasons change and so did you….
Reasons unknown to me but I guess you did what you had to do

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: