Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sincerely with Malicious Intent






Started off wanting to write you another love letter
Then after a 5th of Jack and countless beers I said FUCK THAT!
I am done apologizing when I was the one in the right
Tired of being the one that comes crawling back to you
Cleaning up the rubble when you’re the one that blew what we had up
I care just as much as you do…and judging by your actions you can take it or leave it
Maybe I could be like you fake it and stay with it
For what?
For why?
For who?
It hurts but I would rather be alone than be with the person you’ve grown to become
The woman I used to love died some years ago
And from this day on you’re dead to me also
R.I.P.

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: