Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hot Cakes




I see the plate coming for me and my eyes get big
Sweet
Dripping with goodness
I’m not worrying about counting calories with this feast in front of me
What a way to wake up
Open my eyes and there you are
The aroma is embedded in my nostrils
Dive in head first
No fork
Some may call me savage
But I’m sure they would devour this dish the same way
This is how you spend a cold winter morning…..who am I trying to front for this is how you spend every morning….in any season
Baby you the reason…oh you didn’t know I was talking about her??
She may not be pancakes but the girl is still stacked

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: