Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Ground Running





I am done with this life
With you
With all of this nonsense
No friendships, relationships…..what’s the point of it because everyone I know seems to be full of it
You accuse me of quitting
Saying that I am taking my ball home….leaving
I call it a strategic retreat
I don’t have the heart to keep this going…I’m beat
However I keep my feet moving
Not letting you stop me
The dead weight that was dropped when you left has only aided me in moving more swiftly
I don’t hate you but I would be lying if I said that I still had any feelings that resembled love for you
I’ll take with me the lessons that I learned from you all
But just to keep the peace it would be best if never communicate with one another again
You’ve been blacklisted
No email
No text
No calls

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: