Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Mistakes Are Mine





Blinded by my perceived greatness
Thinking I am greater than the retch I actually am
No need to answer for the sins I’ve committed
How have I been able to live this long being so wrong?
Looking in the mirror and the megalomaniac that is staring back at me is familiar
You’ve allowed me to have free reign so to speak….falling down and picking myself back up
But I keep stepping into the same traps time and time again
Stripping myself down!
Removing the weight of the burdens that constantly drag me closer to hell!
I want to walk in your name
I don’t have to lose the traits that make me….I know that now

A life consecrated to You..

© 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments: